Sep 9, 2009

The 8 Rules

This blog is predicated upon 8 basic rules that I intend to follow. I have a large personal library at home, which is where I intend to start. Where I finish? Who knows.

Rules and Resolutions
1) I will not read any books I have read previously, except for purposes of research.
2) I will cite novels and fiction in MLA, and non-fiction in APA.
3) I will take notes to summarize what has been read each day in no less than 250 words per book.
4) I will note the date that I start a novel, and the date at which I finish it.
5) Everything print document I read will be noted be it novel, magazine, academic resources, catalogue, and newspaper.
6) I will take a photograph of each book and post it when I start a review, regardless of how bizarre or embarrassing the title will be.
7) I will try to answer all my readers’ questions on a given novel, as I read it.
8) This blog is one big spoiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment